Instructions - Lawful Objection - Courts
This is the First in a Series of Five Different Notices you send to a Court.
1. Send the Notice of Lawful Objection to a Judge or Court Clerk at your local court. Who/Where to send this to varies according to country. Please ask for advice on the group.
2. You can alter the document electronically or print then fill by hand.
3. Sign and print your name.
4. Ask three witnesses to sign and print their name
5. Witnesses must be adults, unrelated to you, with no criminal record during the last ten years.
6. Include a photocopy of your Oath and its postal receipt in with this notice.
7. Send it via registered mail (tracked/signed for).
8. Keep a copy, staple receipt to it, record date delivered using tracking number.
9. Wait Ten days after delivery of each notice before sending the next one.
Here is an example:
Here is the template: